Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanksgiving point

We've been taking advantage of Two Buck Tuesdays at Thanksgiving point this month.
First we went to see the Barnyard Animals. Luke loved seeing sheep, goats, chickens, peacocks, horses, cows and pigs. One of the goats kept licking his feet and he thought it was pretty funny. He kept sticking his toes out so it would lick them again.
Luke got to have his first pony ride. I thought he would be a little apprehensive, but he acted like he had been on a horse a million times. He just sat in the saddle all comfortable, and didn't want to get off when the ride was over.




The next Tuesday we went to the Gardens. They were really pretty, and it was such a beautiful night. This was my second time seeing the gardens. Last year Luke and I went with my mom and aunt when he was only a couple months old. I think Luke enjoyed it more this time(:






No comments: