Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July

July is a very busy month for us. Moving, Luke's birthday, my birthday, Mat's birthday and two holidays makes for a crazy month! It was a fun month but we are kind of glad it's over (:

For my birthday we went to the Gateway and ate at Z-tejas and did a little shopping. It was a fun relaxing evening.



The next day Mat took me Horseback riding. He knew that I really wanted to get back on a horse (it's been about 10 yrs) so he surprised me by taking me to Soldier Hollow to go riding. It was a great surprise, it was really pretty and it was so fun to be on a horse again.




For Mat's birthday my mom watched Luke while Mat and I went golfing. I planned a surprise party for Mat, but not as many people were able to come as we were hoping for. Mat was still surprised and had a great time seeing old friends.



To celebrate both of our birthdays we had a little get together with my family. Talk about a lot of candles!





For the 24th we went to the days of '47 parade. It was a lot of fun. Luke loved the floats and watching all the people.




So that was our busy crazy month. Now we will see what August brings!

No comments: