Wednesday, August 11, 2010

California

Me, my mom and Luke went to California to see my sister and help her move. Luke and I weren't much help, but Luke provided the entertainment. Anna and Sean loved seeing him, and Luke was so easy to travel with! We couldn't believe how happy and content he was. He did really well on the plane ride. His favorite things to do during the flight were to open and shut the window, and play with the food tray.
It wasn't very warm and we weren't able to spend a lot of time at the beach, but we did go to the beach in Costa Mesa and also the beach in San Clemente.





Luke didn't exactly love being in the water, but he loved crawling around in the sand and eating sand and rocks.



It was a quick trip, but it was great to see my sister and to see the ocean again.

2 comments:

LaNel loves Kaleb said...

Oh how I miss you and your family! Luke is such a cutie!

Beesley's said...

Thanks LaNel! I need to see pictures of your little one! I bet she is adorable!