Monday, April 12, 2010

Luke's 8 month pics

A couple weeks ago, we took Luke to get his pictures taken. It was a pretty comical experience.
Luke takes a few minutes to warm up to people, and it was no different with the photographer.
The photographer tried everything to get Luke to smile, but he was not having it. He just looked at him like he was crazy. He finally got Luke to give a half smile, but for the most part Luke was pretty serious. They still turned out really cute though. Here are the photos...











6 comments:

Tamra Watson said...

I think your son should be a model :). He's the cutest little guy!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Way cute pics!!

Katie and Derek Miller said...

hey! its katie miller :) i added your blog to ours, hope thats ok. lukes so super cute! i love the pictures and his serious model man expresions :) hope you're all doing good!

KaraCampbell said...

Oh my gosh, he is SO stinking cute! Also, I'm so happy that I spied that you have a blog on facebook! I had no idea. Now I can see even more cute pictures of your family! I love it!

Beesley's said...

Thanks guys!

Katie, of course that is ok. I'm following your blog as well.

Kara, do you have a family blog? I want to be a follower. Also we may be headed to St. George very soon. I would love to see you and your kiddos.

LaNel loves Kaleb said...

So Luke is so cute! Do you believe in pre-arranged marriages because my little Abbie is pretty cute too! lol He's so super adorable!